« Home 

Monday, February 10

Ok, everyone...this is my very first blog.
I must say that the concept of sharing my heart with everyone (really anyone that cares enough to click over here) is pretty pretentious...but then again I've been enjoying and actually benefitting from MattT, Cello Dan, Keck, Dov & Hunter's for weeks now.

This has actually become one of my obsessions (reading and keeping up with some friends, some I've never even met's blogs). Its sad. refreshing every 5 minutes. very sad. and being a graphic designer, I refused to put up a crappy looking blog right away....but its been weeks, and I can't hold out any more! so whatever, this works for now.

before i start to whine,....goodnight

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment