« Home | anniversary weekend » | last 2 holiday weeks » | transit strike - day 2 » | transit strike today! » | winter in nyc » | Saddam » | Things to do » | 18-year old mayor » | MTA: Metropolitan Troublemaking Asses » | the heretics are coming » 

Wednesday, January 18

Malcolm in the Arrested 70's Development

Some of my favorite shows CANNED.
Fox is firing everyone!

Arrested Development
That 70's Show
Malcolm in the Middle

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/01/18/television.fox.comedies.reut/index.html

If I become one of those '24' zombies that seem to have taken over New York
City... you know who to blame.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm kp
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates