« Home | 18-year old mayor » | MTA: Metropolitan Troublemaking Asses » | the heretics are coming » | friends » | focus » | in boston » | the vineyard @ the trash bar? » | new skin » | prayer in loisida » | prayer » 

Tuesday, November 29

Things to do

I came across the blog of an old acquaintance today. He's an excellent musician & has started playing again with his band after a few year hiatus. It just reminded me of some of the things that I'm passionate about that I just don't have the time to do right now & I think jump started some song ideas.

A few things I want to start doing:
- writing music
- playing that music in a band
- working out
- making stuff in our house (like building cool things)

Don't hear me bitching about life. The things that have my attention right now are definitely passions that I haven't always been able to pursue (nor did I actually always know about them). I think it really is about different times & seasons in life. & talking with a friend yesterday about how right now is a time where bizarrely intriguing things are full-throttle.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm kp
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates