« Home | discipline » | hung with good friends tonight. having good frien... » | my monthly blog....been busy with loads of stuff g... » | In my weakness I findThat Your stringth knows no b... » | So the Donald wants to rebuild the old World Trade... » | For all who were concerned... Erica came home from... » | Its been a crazy weekend. Erica has had a horribl... » | Since November, E & I have been apart of Submerge-... » | So, like every other person within the 5 boroughs,... » | Its snowing again here in NY. Sort of the sleet, ... » 

Wednesday, September 21

prayer

the past few months in NYC have been very busy, but also very
moving-forward-like. i am honored, but also recently humbled by the massive
responsibility it is to care of jesus' church.

at submerge we have a team of leaders that are handpicked for the job. it really
is exciting and an honor to build his church with them.

one of the things that has been happening over the last few months with me (&
seems a bunch of us) is really the stirring to pray. to like really pray.
i've revisited & re-realized that even as a leader, the best thing i can do for
other people is to pray for them. & the most deepening thing i can do for myself
is to pray.

i really have been stirring within me to do that. regularly & alot. its hard,
but not in like a taskmaster way... more the opposite. it feels like breaking
out of the grip of the taskmaster of everyday life into a whole new world.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm kp
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates