« Home | My valentine today is Erica. She is the perfect m... » | A crowd of celebrating revelers could be seen jus... » | Erica has been reading The Unshakable Kingdom & Th... » | corporate buzz » | Props to my Pops » | untitled » | Interesting... Intelligent Design is the term they... » | I Left & Returned from a fabulous trip to Bristol ... » | So I go after work to get the car home & try to fi... » | Had a mind-challenging weekend, after a practical-... » 

Tuesday, March 8

Its snowing again here in NY. Sort of the sleet, icey snow that most people hate.
I love it. I like the cold. I was walking along 5th Ave in Brooklyn tonight & people are closing bodegas early, the dunkin donuts guys are sitting in there alone cause no body is out. Its nights like tonight that make NYC magical for me.

When I was a kid my dad worked for a company that sold salt for the roads. When it snowed he'd be thrilled (so I was) but everyone else would complain. Its strange how bizarre childhood circumstances like that can effect my perceptions of something as arbitrary as the seasons now.

Coming soon... I'll post the photos of the Central Park winter leopard that almost ate us for lunch while we were checking out the gates a couple weeks ago...

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

ligor? tigion?

leopard? can't wait to see it.

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm kp
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates