« Home | I Left & Returned from a fabulous trip to Bristol ... » | So I go after work to get the car home & try to fi... » | Had a mind-challenging weekend, after a practical-... » | The 'ebb and flow' of people in NYC is very intere... » | Went to Coney Island this past weekend with E's li... » | The blogsphere is rocking again (atleast from the ... » | Hey everyone. Really long time, no blog. You can... » | I heard from 2 independent sources in 3 days about... » | I have not blogged in over 4 months. Sorry! This... » | I'm all fired up right now! got to lead worship to... » 

Wednesday, January 19

Interesting...
Intelligent Design is the term they seem to be using in teaching a new idea of evolution and the origins of the world in PA.

This strikes me for 2 reasons: I'm a graphic designer & have gotten involved in the whole disicipline of design as making sense of things that don't make sense. I have seen God as the ultimate designer for a while now. Refering to the unfathomable concept of creating the world as Intelligent is such a very cool understandment. It makes me think about that God actually is the smartest person (sounds obviously stupid, but do I really think this?)

CNN.com reports on Intelligent Design here: http://www.cnn.com/2005/EDUCATION/
01/19/evolution.debate.ap/index.html

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm kp
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates