« Home | The blogsphere is rocking again (atleast from the ... » | Hey everyone. Really long time, no blog. You can... » | I heard from 2 independent sources in 3 days about... » | I have not blogged in over 4 months. Sorry! This... » | I'm all fired up right now! got to lead worship to... » | An exciting time right now. Its a new way for E a... » | You know those days where it seems you just can't ... » | BLOG #1 FOR MONDAY: this past weekend we got to se... » | BLOG #2 FOR MONDAY: Its nice weather here in NYC a... » | I don't understand if Keck's red truck comment bel... » 

Monday, September 13

Went to Coney Island this past weekend with E's little sister. I'd never been there besides just for dinner (sorry exuse for a Brooklyn-ite, eh?)... it was so wicked cool.

Rode the Cyclone which is amazing. The thing is made of WOOD. Thats partly why I rode on it... b/c I could picture like next week someone dying b/c it failed, and then I have to go through the rest of my life hanging my head in shame that I never rode the Cyclone.

amazing how a place that is so un-glamourous, un-sleek or un-beautiful can flip the idea of beauty around to embody a whole culture. I mean, everyone (everyone cool atleast) wants to be hanging out at Coney Island.

In other news...

Got my COMMENTS up and running.

Got my Wireless network up and running.

Using FireFox to browse the web at the moment.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

But the question is...are you pirating your internet?

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm kp
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates