« Home | BLOG #2 FOR MONDAY: Its nice weather here in NYC a... » | I don't understand if Keck's red truck comment bel... » | Everyone rejoice...MatT has decided to continue bl... » | Thanks to everybody who made us feel good on Sunda... » | Had a long day today. We got out of work early..... » | I haven't blogged in over a month. This long-dista... » | Ever think about Lawyers? They are a resilient ra... » | Stayed at work late yesterday working on a design ... » | The totally sexy hand & guitar neck on the far le... » | So we're back. From upstate. E's grandfather isn... » 

Monday, September 22

BLOG #1 FOR MONDAY:
this past weekend we got to see NOBOT kick some serious ass at Kenny's Castaways. It you like good music, go to their site & download something. I don't think they'll sue you.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm kp
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates