« Home | I haven't blogged in over a month. This long-dista... » | Ever think about Lawyers? They are a resilient ra... » | Stayed at work late yesterday working on a design ... » | The totally sexy hand & guitar neck on the far le... » | So we're back. From upstate. E's grandfather isn... » | I just wrote a whole entry & it got erased. So s... » | Once again, I've been an absentee blogger. Lots... » | Had a fun filled adventure this past weekend with ... » | I've been a bad blogger. Just not maintaining the... » | 3x in one day! I'm a blogging fool! Now that I ha... » 

Friday, August 29

Had a long day today.
We got out of work early...but I got held up and didn't end up leaving till 5.

Now I have some freelance design work to do & Erica is in Conneticuit.

This coming Sunday is our official last Sunday at the LI Vineyard, which is home since I was a kid and since Erica came back to know our Savior. We're departing there b/c we just feel like its time to move on. Its been evident for a long time that we'll be at the NYC Vineyard. So that is happening. Its hard, but we know that God is orchestrating this thing.

+ Lord, please give us whatever we need this weekend. Keep us safe. +

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm kp
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates