« Home | Had a fun filled adventure this past weekend with ... » | I've been a bad blogger. Just not maintaining the... » | 3x in one day! I'm a blogging fool! Now that I ha... » | Interupting normal blogging programming..... The a... » | i'm having an interesting time working out (more j... » | I have been outsick the past 2 days, feeling less ... » | ..I've heard the news today..oh boy the violet bur... » | CNN apparently creates obituaries for famus people... » | My last blog was when it was cold. Now its like t... » | I'm back. Its interesting how things come into per... » 

Saturday, June 28

Once again, I've been an absentee blogger.

Lots has been going on. Been totally busy and just not having the gusto to login and write. I do check my favorite of you all's spots pretty much every day.

First thing is first. My sweet wife has been blogging! She is at epetrowski.blogspot.com.

Now I'll get into the majority of whats happening. (as if any of you regulars are still checking this page....)...
We're officially moving home base, as far as a church is from the RVC Vineyard to the NYC Vineyard.

So we've felt for a while now that the relationship we have with the NYC Vineyard is a precious one. I've known Mike & Char T since I was a kid. Char was actually my Sunday school teacher back in the day when all those folks were apart of the 1st vineayrd church plant in New York on Long Island. We joke about that b/c she gave me candy I am a follower of Jesus today. There may actually be some truth to that!

Through the years I've always maintained a relationship with those guys, even just a short level. In the mid 90s they took some good friends of mine (the infamous Hazel, Dan S, Mel L, etc.) to Germany to minister to this movement of young churches coming out of the punk culture there called the Jesus Freaks. When I heard the stories & just the raw passion for Christ and his stuff...I was hooked..and knew I had to see this. It is what I picture of "my people".

So to make a long story a bit shorter, I end up at FreakStock among other adventures with those guys. Its how I met Eric & Beth (you guys remember "the gathering" in the Columbia U Chapel?? I know you do!)

So, it is time. We feel (& have the confirmation from many) that this is God. May not seem like much...but its actually scary and different for us.

On a different note, Verizon Sucks, its hot as Satan's hell here in NYC & our brand-new $400 massive A/C ain't cooling. I thought Erica was gonna crack some woman at Sears customer service a new ace hole yesterday. Thats how you know its hot.

I WILL BLOG AGAIN. or as its been said, I'LL BE BACK.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm kp
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates