« Home | ..I've heard the news today..oh boy the violet bur... » | CNN apparently creates obituaries for famus people... » | My last blog was when it was cold. Now its like t... » | I'm back. Its interesting how things come into per... » | Thats RIGHT! I'm blogging 2 TIMES IN ONE DAY!! Ch... » | A littler Eric has entered blogdom. He has been re... » | Once again I have been delinquent with my blogging... » | LSF rocked CB's Lounge last night. Vinepod spons... » | so many puzzling things about the world around us.... » | So, yeah I've really been wierd lately. Thankfull... » 

Friday, May 9

I have been outsick the past 2 days, feeling less than wonderful the 4 days before that.
Being sick SUCKS. I mean, not like..."I have a little head ache...I'm gonna stay home & play hookie" sick, but like..."Lord, please don't take me yet" sick.
I just want to sleep. But even sleeping hurts.

I had a realization while I was sick and watched the People's Court, Texas Court, Judge Judy, Jerry Springer, & the plethora of other tasteless, moronic shows that are on daytime TV. My realization was this....that I am a representation of God's people on Earth. How sad is that? Not in a bad way, necessarily...but how much more could I be an "eternal personality"? So many people think because they follow a particular religion that they are a part of God's people on Earth. & what sets me & us apart from the Buddhists & Hindus, besides of course that we follow the living God.

I just want to make the best of my time here & have no regrets when I get home.

we saw tvb last week. I almost crapped my pants it was so sweet.
signing off...

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm kp
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates