« Home | CNN apparently creates obituaries for famus people... » | My last blog was when it was cold. Now its like t... » | I'm back. Its interesting how things come into per... » | Thats RIGHT! I'm blogging 2 TIMES IN ONE DAY!! Ch... » | A littler Eric has entered blogdom. He has been re... » | Once again I have been delinquent with my blogging... » | LSF rocked CB's Lounge last night. Vinepod spons... » | so many puzzling things about the world around us.... » | So, yeah I've really been wierd lately. Thankfull... » | Thanks all you guys for your shout outs. I got in... » 

Wednesday, April 23

..I've heard the news today..oh boy
the violet burning is playing next Friday night at Acme Underground!!!

Totally SWEET. I have never actually seen them live. It seems there have always been conficts...

Madonna has a new album out too. I'm totally excited! I probably won't buy it anytime soon....but I will obtain it somehow.
She was hacked recently. Flooded the bootleg market w/ decoys of the "American Dream" song that instead said, "what the f#$& are you doing?". So some hacker got into her website and replaced it with a page that said, "This is what the f345 I'm doing!" with mp3s of some of her songs. She was trying to be a smart ass, and some smarter ass got her back! Score for internet nerds everywhere!

Yesterday was Erica's Bday. Happy Bday to her. Happy Bday to her.

I realized the other day that God Blogs. Honestly. Check out the bible.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm kp
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates