« Home | I'm back. Its interesting how things come into per... » | Thats RIGHT! I'm blogging 2 TIMES IN ONE DAY!! Ch... » | A littler Eric has entered blogdom. He has been re... » | Once again I have been delinquent with my blogging... » | LSF rocked CB's Lounge last night. Vinepod spons... » | so many puzzling things about the world around us.... » | So, yeah I've really been wierd lately. Thankfull... » | Thanks all you guys for your shout outs. I got in... » | hola... Once again I haven't blogged in some time.... » | I was thinking on the way into work today....I hop... » 

Wednesday, April 16

My last blog was when it was cold. Now its like the tropics. And tomorrow its suppose to be 40.
NYC in the spring is interesting.

so I'm totally feeling bottled up, confused, head spinning, angry, & distraught.

I mean to bitch...but I have to honest with where I'm at. So many things are just wierd. & those that read this blog probably know most of them in my life. But whatever. Its just getting overwhelming.

on a side note, does anyone want to see Pearl Jam on LI in a couple of weeks? a friend got the tickets and I told him I'd take 2....before realizing that I'm, uh, broke. So I'm trying to get rid of them.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm kp
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates