« Home | Once again I have been delinquent with my blogging... » | LSF rocked CB's Lounge last night. Vinepod spons... » | so many puzzling things about the world around us.... » | So, yeah I've really been wierd lately. Thankfull... » | Thanks all you guys for your shout outs. I got in... » | hola... Once again I haven't blogged in some time.... » | I was thinking on the way into work today....I hop... » | so, I'm back in blogland. work has totally been bu... » | good morning. I'll blog more later. » | blogland is the best. I was just checking out some... » 

Thursday, March 27

A littler Eric has entered blogdom.
He has been reading some really heady stuff....and it shows...he uses big words...

He's a good kid, though...we won't hold it against him.

Please welcome him.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm kp
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates