« Home | so, I'm back in blogland. work has totally been bu... » | good morning. I'll blog more later. » | blogland is the best. I was just checking out some... » | I said I'd never do this...let my blog go untouche... » | With everything happening around me, I've totally ... » | Here in NY all of us bloggers are affected and thi... » | Sometimes it feels like the end of the world. Esp... » | Ok, everyone...this is my very first blog. I must ... » 

Wednesday, March 5

I was thinking on the way into work today....I hope my last post didn't seem antisemetic or anything. I like Hasidic Jews fine! I just don't understand their culture. Just clearing that up (not that MattT or Keck are gonna care).

The testimony and conversation of the church together is so powerful. We were at a small group meeting last night....honestly, b/c we had to have been. BUT the discussion of God's love for us came up. In a room of like 20 people I heard many different stories and ways that people relate to God and how he relates to them (in love, of course). Things like his disicpline, him not giving up on us, & his tender touch were all talked about.

It was pretty cool. Made me think about I think about a story in the bible where I think Paul gave his testimony (basically told a story) and the Spirit fell on the meeting of people. Thats what happened last night. It was refreshing.

+THanks Lord. Please keep on me. Don't give up.+

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm kp
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates