« Home | Here in NY all of us bloggers are affected and thi... » | Sometimes it feels like the end of the world. Esp... » | Ok, everyone...this is my very first blog. I must ... » 

Friday, February 14

With everything happening around me, I've totally neglected telling you all (people I know face-to-face and those I don't.....[once again a pretentious statement]) about my beautiful wife.

We just got married a month and 4 days ago. She is totally awesome...more to come in the future....

If you want to see wedding pictures (there are 900 of them) do this:

1. go to: http://www.pictage.com/
2. search for "Petrowski"
3. you'll have to register a name and this is the password: celebrate123

Anyone who finds the crazy Matt & BeccaT pics gets a special star next to their blog link!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm kp
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates