« Home | I have been outsick the past 2 days, feeling less ... » | ..I've heard the news today..oh boy the violet bur... » | CNN apparently creates obituaries for famus people... » | My last blog was when it was cold. Now its like t... » | I'm back. Its interesting how things come into per... » | Thats RIGHT! I'm blogging 2 TIMES IN ONE DAY!! Ch... » | A littler Eric has entered blogdom. He has been re... » | Once again I have been delinquent with my blogging... » | LSF rocked CB's Lounge last night. Vinepod spons... » | so many puzzling things about the world around us.... » 

Tuesday, May 13

i'm having an interesting time working out (more just walking out) "the rest of my life". Just in so many ways things are changing and moving on. and its just not fast enough for me. I'll share more in the future. I feel like I can't be very transparent, just b/c this is the world wide web and anyone could read my deepest, darkest thoughts...which I normally reserve for those trusted individuals.

Anyways, I'm tired. I'm glad my boy Mike is taking my post for this Sunday's gathering at our church. I can go to E's graduation ceremony & relax and regroup while someone new takes care of the responsibilities of stuff.

I think I need to read a book. MattT has (always) been giving me good book ideas. I just gotta do it.

I'm bored, tired, and still kind of sick....
This is life today, sorry its so darneded boring.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm kp
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates