« Home | I've been a bad blogger. Just not maintaining the... » | 3x in one day! I'm a blogging fool! Now that I ha... » | Interupting normal blogging programming..... The a... » | i'm having an interesting time working out (more j... » | I have been outsick the past 2 days, feeling less ... » | ..I've heard the news today..oh boy the violet bur... » | CNN apparently creates obituaries for famus people... » | My last blog was when it was cold. Now its like t... » | I'm back. Its interesting how things come into per... » | Thats RIGHT! I'm blogging 2 TIMES IN ONE DAY!! Ch... » 

Monday, June 9

Had a fun filled adventure this past weekend with MattT & my wife Erica.
We had the responsibility of leading worship at the RVC Vineyard for 3 services. A bit much for all of us.
More on this, as the major changes and transitions that are happening for E and I are unleashed into blogland.
BUT I will say that it was totally exusting and draining.

We did get to hangout for the good part of the day at the Roosevelt Field mall....quite an adventure for MattT, Erica and Me. (Unfortunately BeccaT and the Tkids couldn't make it out : ( )

We also got to go to Guitar Center, always a treat. Poor Erica slept in the car the 2nd half of our Guitar Center visit. The thing about it is that we're broke. I love looking at '66 Vox AC30s...but it really is torture when the $3550 price tag is haunting me as I'm trying to come up with schemes to purchase such a piece. Any independently wealthy bloggers out there that want to adopt us, we're available.

It ended up being a good time together. I just have to SHOUT OUT to my brother Neal. He rocked the fretless bass yesterday morning. (not to mention he got his ace to church at 8AM!)

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm kp
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates