« Home | Stayed at work late yesterday working on a design ... » | The totally sexy hand & guitar neck on the far le... » | So we're back. From upstate. E's grandfather isn... » | I just wrote a whole entry & it got erased. So s... » | Once again, I've been an absentee blogger. Lots... » | Had a fun filled adventure this past weekend with ... » | I've been a bad blogger. Just not maintaining the... » | 3x in one day! I'm a blogging fool! Now that I ha... » | Interupting normal blogging programming..... The a... » | i'm having an interesting time working out (more j... » 

Monday, July 14

Ever think about Lawyers? They are a resilient race of people. It seems to be that on the whole they're so into being them & being lawyers that they think they're better than anyone else.

Take their naming convention, for example...
Lawyers name their businesses according to the partners there...even if the name sounds stupid. "Cohen, Mazaltof & Snaggletooth".

Further more, if two(or more) brothers are in the business, more often than not they'll change the name to something even stupider like, "Cohen, Cohen, Rosenberg & Cohen."

In every other business, as more employees and partners are added, the name stays the same. For example even big business like Merrill Lynch, Charlie Merrill has been gone for quite some time as is Mr. Lynch.....the name certainly hasn't changed.

Lawyers charge alot of $$, lie alot & are very proud of who they are.

Check out Steve Munson's Blog. He is very smart.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm kp
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates