« Home | Once again, I've been an absentee blogger. Lots... » | Had a fun filled adventure this past weekend with ... » | I've been a bad blogger. Just not maintaining the... » | 3x in one day! I'm a blogging fool! Now that I ha... » | Interupting normal blogging programming..... The a... » | i'm having an interesting time working out (more j... » | I have been outsick the past 2 days, feeling less ... » | ..I've heard the news today..oh boy the violet bur... » | CNN apparently creates obituaries for famus people... » | My last blog was when it was cold. Now its like t... » 

Friday, July 4

I just wrote a whole entry & it got erased.
So screw it!

We're up at Erica's grandfather's in Upstate NY on vaca.

Blog more when we get home.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm kp
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates