« Home | You know those days where it seems you just can't ... » | BLOG #1 FOR MONDAY: this past weekend we got to se... » | BLOG #2 FOR MONDAY: Its nice weather here in NYC a... » | I don't understand if Keck's red truck comment bel... » | Everyone rejoice...MatT has decided to continue bl... » | Thanks to everybody who made us feel good on Sunda... » | Had a long day today. We got out of work early..... » | I haven't blogged in over a month. This long-dista... » | Ever think about Lawyers? They are a resilient ra... » | Stayed at work late yesterday working on a design ... » 

Tuesday, September 30

An exciting time right now. Its a new way for E and Me.
I'm excited about leading worship with MatT and the boyz in Nov in the UWS.
Its about time we get back in the saddle.

I've been thinking about friendship and just how important, how rock-solid, & how fragile it is...all at the same time. 2 people relating to eachother b/c they choose to. Especially in a relationship like marriage.

Read an interesting statement in a book yesterday......The degree to which a person discloses themselves to another, is the degree to which they'll know themself. Don't take that in a philosophical sense, but in a practical sense. Pretty deep, practically.

I want to eat mac and cheese, take care of my sickE & write songs tonight. Later.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm kp
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates