« Home | I heard from 2 independent sources in 3 days about... » | I have not blogged in over 4 months. Sorry! This... » | I'm all fired up right now! got to lead worship to... » | An exciting time right now. Its a new way for E a... » | You know those days where it seems you just can't ... » | BLOG #1 FOR MONDAY: this past weekend we got to se... » | BLOG #2 FOR MONDAY: Its nice weather here in NYC a... » | I don't understand if Keck's red truck comment bel... » | Everyone rejoice...MatT has decided to continue bl... » | Thanks to everybody who made us feel good on Sunda... » 

Thursday, September 2

Hey everyone. Really long time, no blog.
You can thank Luke Stevens for this blog, as he's been pushing me to do it. (Thanks mate!)

I've been doing alot of web design / freelance work lately... so I'll get my comments up and running asap.

Just watched Dubya give his speech. Politicians are all like clowns. I'll vote for him, though... only b/c he's got a set. He seems to do what he says, even if he's wrong-ish.

Peace out, I'll be back blogging soon.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm kp
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates