« Home | hung with good friends tonight. having good frien... » | my monthly blog....been busy with loads of stuff g... » | In my weakness I findThat Your stringth knows no b... » | So the Donald wants to rebuild the old World Trade... » | For all who were concerned... Erica came home from... » | Its been a crazy weekend. Erica has had a horribl... » | Since November, E & I have been apart of Submerge-... » | So, like every other person within the 5 boroughs,... » | Its snowing again here in NY. Sort of the sleet, ... » | My valentine today is Erica. She is the perfect m... » 

Wednesday, September 21

discipline

my blogging schedule is so crap. i will try to do it as a discipline, as i
actually try to build a schedule more into my life.

so the amazing people blogs are coming... before jesus does

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm kp
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates