« Home | focus » | in boston » | the vineyard @ the trash bar? » | new skin » | prayer in loisida » | prayer » | discipline » | hung with good friends tonight. having good frien... » | my monthly blog....been busy with loads of stuff g... » | In my weakness I findThat Your stringth knows no b... » 

Monday, October 17

friends

was thinking about good friends tonight. its so very good to have good friends around & even at a physical distance. i feel like a really blessed guy to have good people around me.

completely unrelated, saturday 1-year ago was when my grandfather died. i didn't realize this until we were at my uncle's house & had some others over. through a tragic accident in may, one of my cousin's cousin died in a freak ATV accident. he was 11 years old when it happened in may. i saw his family. his father looks aweful. i can not imagine that.

wow... i'm a downer today, aren't i? actually feeling pretty good.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm kp
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates