« Home | Antoine deSaint-Exup�ry » | ...just like phone calls » | trash is on » | Malcolm in the Arrested 70's Development » | anniversary weekend » | last 2 holiday weeks » | transit strike - day 2 » | transit strike today! » | winter in nyc » | Saddam » 

Wednesday, April 19

recharged

after a fairly rough, draining set of weeks, i realize that something that really can recharge me is being around friends. on monday night we went to a get-together where we saw some of our best friends in the world as well as other acqaintances & some other friends.

having time to laugh, talk, listen & connect with other people fills me up. when i should have been tired from long work days, too much cheese, wine & smoking a cigar for an hour+, i felt the exact opposite. the next morning too.

it's funny cause, while i'm not introverted, i do like time to myself & don't consider myself a very good conversationalist, but even still what actually recharges me is a combination of being totally to myself and being totally submersed around other people.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm kp
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates