« Home | 9/11 » | warren jeffs » | Japan is Producing Electricity from Train Station ... » | Freakstock Live Cam » | worship 07/30 in new york » | when did people stop naming their kids Edith? » | comments are working! » | imagine this... » | what the hell is going on today? » | roots » 

Thursday, September 21

portuguese

theres a guy who's sitting behind me at work. he's a consultant. he
seems to know everything. i mean, like everything ever.

he's an accomplished photographer, web designer, flash coder... & I
just over heard someone talking about translating to portuguese & he's
like "i speak portuguese, I lived in San Paolo for a couple years".
seriously he must be like 215 years old... but just looks like a 30
something, regular looking (if not under dressed), african american
guy in new york!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm kp
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates