« Home | imagine this... » | what the hell is going on today? » | roots » | comments not working... » | Civil Service, MySpace & MacBook » | Ever think about what color blind (or deficient) p... » | healing » | jury duty » | living dead » | easily amused #1 » 

Tuesday, July 18

comments are working!

I finally got around to getting these comments working. Anyone out there feel free to shout out.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

holla!

what the heck does that even mean? slap me.

it means it was as hot as hell here. all the more amusing that my description didn't make sense to the rational mind... thats how disoriented I felt on the subway platform after like 15 minutes.

end o rant about weather...

no, i got your story, it was great. i've done the same thing here in philly (but to see Boston play here, no one gets that excited over the Phillies). i mean, why am i saying holla?

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm kp
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates