« Home | healing » | jury duty » | living dead » | easily amused #1 » | recharged » | Antoine deSaint-Exup�ry » | ...just like phone calls » | trash is on » | Malcolm in the Arrested 70's Development » | anniversary weekend » 

Tuesday, May 9

Ever think about what color blind (or deficient) people see?

I used to think about this kind of stuff ALL THE TIME when I was a kid. Drove me
crazy.

It's like what's the norm that we can then gauge color deficiency from.... for
example is the green that I see equal to the purple that you see, but we've
just learned to call it different names? think about that one...

in the meantime, i found this page that gives examples of how it actually does
look: http://webexhibits.org/causesofcolor/2.html

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm kp
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates