« Home | Civil Service, MySpace & MacBook » | Ever think about what color blind (or deficient) p... » | healing » | jury duty » | living dead » | easily amused #1 » | recharged » | Antoine deSaint-Exup�ry » | ...just like phone calls » | trash is on » 

Wednesday, May 24

comments not working...

to those of you who tried to comment back on my last post... i'm working on fixing my comments. didn't even know they weren't working, so thanks.

on other news, I got the MacBook! Got the black one. It's wicked... gonna dual boot it with Windows XP in the next few days, for the ideal machine.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm kp
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates