« Home | when did people stop naming their kids Edith? » | comments are working! » | imagine this... » | what the hell is going on today? » | roots » | comments not working... » | Civil Service, MySpace & MacBook » | Ever think about what color blind (or deficient) p... » | healing » | jury duty » 

Monday, July 31

worship 07/30 in new york

was sparked by matT's blog on this.

songs sung last sunday at the NYC Vineyard:
Bless His Name
How Great Is Our God
Come Down
God Of Mercy

I have to say on record to say that I get to play with a fantastic drummer, bass player, percussion/vocalist & an equally amazing set of other musicians that join us.

They are truely dreamy. Thanks guys for all that you do.
Sometime I'll post some mp3s of us leading worship, although they do not do justice.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm kp
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates