« Home | Lonnie Frisbee » | portuguese » | 9/11 » | warren jeffs » | Japan is Producing Electricity from Train Station ... » | Freakstock Live Cam » | worship 07/30 in new york » | when did people stop naming their kids Edith? » | comments are working! » | imagine this... » 

Saturday, September 23

Jesus Freaks - 15 years on

Some of you know the Jesus Freaks. They are a movement that started in Germany & have been long time friends of the Turrigiano's. Through that, they have had a huge impact on my life & in to our church.

Below is a video made about them (probably) 15 years ago & then a photo from the Vineyard NY's meeting Jesus Freaks in Hamburg in the early 90s. Look close & you'll see some people you know. I snatched these from the blogs of Mirko Sander & Martin Dreyer.





E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm kp
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates