« Home | cancer. » | Jesus Freaks - 15 years on » | Lonnie Frisbee » | portuguese » | 9/11 » | warren jeffs » | Japan is Producing Electricity from Train Station ... » | Freakstock Live Cam » | worship 07/30 in new york » | when did people stop naming their kids Edith? » 

Thursday, October 12

silent, tired terror?

I was in the World Financial Center building 4 at about 3:30
yesterday, when we saw on the flat screen TVs in the lobby that a
plane had crashed into a building in Manhattan.

It was strange because while there were some people visibly anxious,
my collegues & other people around were very calm. A little too calm
for being folks who were here 5 years ago when our collosal neighbors
(WTC) were hit by planes.

Over the last 5 years, even when a loud noise or low flying plane was
seen people would get very anxious & ready to grab their stuff & go.

I suppose this is what happens with time, though.

It was a strange day... and even by 4:30pm (when details were not
clear) wikipedia had already declaired Cory Lidle dead. They were
quicker to it than CNN.com!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm kp
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates