« Home | the kingdom vs morality, emotional trauma, politic... » | paul strait #1 » | beck & the spoonmen » | silent, tired terror? » | cancer. » | Jesus Freaks - 15 years on » | Lonnie Frisbee » | portuguese » | 9/11 » | warren jeffs » 

Saturday, December 2

blackbook

i'm writing this from the Black MacBook that I bought in the summer. I love the thing. It's made me into a mac person though i'm really wanting to properly setup windows in Parallels so I can enjoy the best of both worlds over the next couple weeks.

I highly recommend these bad boys to anyone interested in getting a new computer. Especially considering the recent upgrade in Parallels that seems to make working between mac & PC seemless.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm kp
  • From Brooklyn, New York, United States
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates